The Project -Childline
CHILDLINE India Foundation (CIF) is the nodal agency of the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development acting as the parent organisation for setting up, managing and monitoring the CHILDLINE 1098 service all over the country. CIF is the sole agency/body responsible for establishing the CHILDLINE service across the country, monitoring of service delivery and finance, training, research and documentation, creating awareness, advocacy as well as resource generation for the service, the country's first toll-free tele-helpline for street children in distress. The district administration supports implementing agency in smooth functioning as this has lot of involvement of administration work. As of March 2015, total of 36 Million calls since inception have been serviced by CHILDLINE service and operates in 473cities/districts in 35 States/UTs through its network of over 887 partner organisations across India. Rashtriya Jharkhand Seva Sansthan (RJSS) is proud to be part of the movement
ChildLine Friendship Program:
This usually happens on childrens day on 14th November of every in which village teacher , Aanganwadi sewika , Ward members ,
and others to bind band to mark the protection of child in the area . So there were several such programs organised in different schools
, police station and to aware the people on child right which was appreciated by all .
Photograph of CHILDLINE friendship program on 18th Nov 2018 with child and Police Administration department – An example of
coordination with every section of the society, a foundation stone of the concept to protect child by binding friendship band
Lobbying , Advocacy and creating a larger group in the society to protect the child right – the photograph is an example in
which under ChildLine friendship program Chief Guest
Member of parliament representative Mr.Balmukund from Satganwan Block, Up Mukhiya Mrs. Amol Devi ji , were present
24 hours service for the children
24 hours service for the children is child line is been established in Ashram premises at Bhakra is free service for all needy. The service 1098 is available for any one feeling problem, unsafe, the organisation reaches to the children if call is for any help, the organisation is working under ChildLine India foundation. The awareness drive is been done for ChildLine so that the people may take advantage of the services.
There are various awareness subject is been taken like child abuse and violence, trafficking , child marriage, problem for street children , missing children , children without parents , child sexual abuse , child labour, orphans care , orphanage centre CWC shelter home etc. The organisation has been organising meeting with school, Police station (Thana),
panchayat representatives, community members.
- Capacity building is been executed for child line
- The child line started with the meeting with the DC ,renowned person of the didstrict , peoples representatives , police administration , district child committee members.
- Coordination with police station , health department , BDO office is been established to work collectively for the purpose .
- Lets go to School: A campaign is been organised to Shool Chalen in the schools so that the left out of school children may be inducted in the school, approx. 1000 children were part of the campaign.
- Swachta Campaign: The childline lead the swachta abhiyan in 15 schools in which 685 were aware on it , consequently the school premises is now found clean, the bathroom , toilets are becoming every day clean .
- Awareness campaign through Temple: The awareness campaign is also been organised through Temple so that the child line get more popular and the service may be taken by all the villagers.
The campaign under ChildLine is expedited with different program like organising workshop, friendship program, awareness etc. In this line a meeting was organised with BDO of Satganwan to protect child right , a special focus was given on child marriage and child labour prevalent in the society which must be checked , the meeting has another dignitaries too like Mr.Bhuneshwar Oraon- Zila Parishad
Awareness Campaign through Temple
On the occasion of Mahashivratri, the organisation aware the believers to protect the child right in the block , this was organised under the guidance and mentorship of Baidnath Oraon – Zila Parishad and other dignitaries.